|Part Number||ID (mm)||Length (m)||Film (µm)||Configuration|
- Individually tested with Ultra Inert 1ms test probe mixture
- Consistent column inertness performance and exceptionally low column bleed
- High quality peak shapes for challenging active analytes
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratios
- Minimum compound adsorption or degradation
- Supports 0.18 mm id column configuration for higher sample throughput
- Agilent J&W GC columns are tested against the strictest industry QC specifications for column bleed, sensitivity and efficiency to give you utmost confidence in qualitative and quantitative results
- For QC test conditions, including the test probe mixture and the resulting chromatogram, refer to the Agilent J&W GC Column Performance Summary shipped with each GC column
Configuration choices for Agilent J&W DB-1ms Ultra Inert
|ID (mm)||0.18 – 0.32 mm|
|Length (m)||15 – 60 m|
|Film (µm)||0.18 – 0.25 µm|
|Temperature Limits (°C)||-60 – 340/360°C|
The Agilent GC Method Translation Software allows you to port a current GC method to another while ensuring that relative retention order is maintained.
Agilent offers a complete portfolio of supplies for all other major instrument brands, including Bruker, PerkinElmer, Waters, Thermo/Dionex and Shimadzu. These parts are manufactured to perform seamlessly with any of these instruments. These parts are backed by our same commitment to quality and our money back guarantee, as well as our worldwide technical support team, available to answer any question or concerns you may have.
Unsure which vials and closures are best suited to your application?
Quickly and easily find the perfect match using our interactive tool: www.agilent.com/chem/SelectVials