A GC×GC SOLUTION THAT PROVIDES AN EXCELLENT RESOLUTION
The DVLS GC2 Modulator is a versatile and premium thermal modulator, suitable for most GC×GC applications in research and conventional testing laboratories, online monitoring and even in the field.
Comprehensive two-dimensional GC (GC×GC) is a chromatographic separation technique that connects two independent columns with a different stationary phase in series via a dedicated modulator. All compounds that elute from the first column are concentrated in the modulator and injected in pulse with a fixed frequency to the second column for further separation. Co-eluters in the first column will probably be resolved in the second column, achieving the orthogonal separation.
As the thermal modulator usually exhibits a better performance through narrow and sharp modulation peaks and is more compatible to mass spectrometers, it has been extensively employed in the petrochemical, environmental, flavor and fragrance industries.
|GC2 Modulator||GC2 Analysis of a Diesel incl FAMEs|
KEY BENEFITS OF GC2 MODULATOR
The DVLS GC2 Modulator is a versatile and premium thermal modulator, suitable for most GC×GC applications in research and conventional testing laboratories, online monitoring and even in the field. The Modulator offers:
- Operational savings on the use of the instrument, consumables and maintenance.
- A modular design which allows an easy installation on any GC platform.
- A smart GC×GC flow calculation tools for easy method configuration.
- User-friendly and customized data software that reduce data workload.
- A superb performance of down to C2 compounds within a short modulation period (≥ 2 s)
- An innovative auxiliary flow mode that provides better resolution and easy optimization.
- A plug and play setup where no preparation time is required for modulator cooling.
- A small small footprint design that can be integrated to portable or online GC for out-of-lab applications.
- To combine with the DVLS Fuse Tool to automatically and perfectly leaktight connect columns in less than three minutes.
MORE INFORMATION ON THE GC2 MODULATOR
Download the flyer, the short notes or contact us.