DATA PROCESSING FOR GC/MS, LC/MS & GC/MS OR GCXGC/MS
After Differential Analysis the program will run advanced deconvolution to cluster all detected ions into components. NIST MS Library search is used to automatically identify all detected components. MS-Reporter can also be used for Deconvolution and ID of a single sample.
DVLS MS-REPORTER SOFTWARE FEATURES
- Import and graphical exploration: Import data from all major vendors. Compare mass spectra and extracted ion currents from sample and control graphically and decide whether alignment will be necessary.
- Peak detection: MS-Reporter detects all significant ions in your data file having true chromatographic peak shapes in just a few seconds.
- Differential analysis: Run Differential Analysis to find all ions that are different between sample and control.
- Deconvolution: MS-Reporter uses different levels of deconvolution depending on the complexity of the data.
- Identification: MS-Reporter links directly with the NIST Search program
MS-Reporter for GC/MS
MS-Reporter for GCxGC/MS
MS-Reporter for LC/MS & GC/MS