INJECTION OF A REPRESENTATIVE AMOUNT OF LIQUIDS & GASES
For a representative analysis, the sample must remain in the liquid phase during the injection process, this is especially required for LPG or other chemicals that are gaseous at ambient pressures. The DVLS Pressure Station keeps the sample under pressure by adding high pressure Nitrogen to the sample cylinder and controlling the outlet pressure and flow.
The design of the DVLS Pressure Station offers you a high flexibility. Select from the following configuration options to fully meet your requirements.
- A configuration including a restrictor dedicated to the injection of liquid hydrocarbon samples
- A model configured with a vaporizer to enable the injection of pressurized gases
- A configuration with a vaporizer & restrictor for the injection of liquid & pressurized gas samples
- A configuration including a back pressure regulator to control the pressure
- Various brands of quick connectors such as Swagelok, Walther and Staubli to enable the use of different cylinder sizes
The sample container is installed on the front side of the pressure station using the quick connectors. The station keeps the pressure at a constant level. The waste sample is vented to a central waste system or to a waste line that leads the vapor directly outside the building to ensure the lab safety.
The Pressure Station adds high pressure Nitrogen to the sample cylinder and controls the outlet pressure & flow. This technology has been proven in several applications that require a representative sample injection, such as
DVLS PRESSURE STATION BENEFITS:
- Representative injection of liquid and/or gaseous hydrocarbon streams
- Flexible design allows various configuration options
- Safe and easy connection of sample container
- Proven technology used in various applications
- No need for sample preparation