CONTROL TIME PROGRAMMED EVENTS
Time programmed events are quite common in gas chromatographic (GC) analyses. Examples of these events are time programmed valve switching tasks prior to GC sampling and GC valve or device switching tasks during the analysis. As chromatography data systems and time tables cannot control all time programmed events, Da Vinci Laboratory Solutions (DVLS) has developed Time Scheduler (TimeS): a software solution that automates the switching of relays, valves and devices prior to, during and after the actual run and also functions as an external sequencer.
- I/O relays using TCP/IP interfaces
- VICI (multi-position) valves with an RS-232 interface
- Agilent Openlab EZChrom chromatographic data systems
The Time Scheduler includes several editors to set the configuration and events:
- Configuration editor to control the instruments, users and devices
- Event program editor to define the time, event, value and action