The JAS Natural Gas Analyzer is a multi-channel analyzer based on the Agilent 7890 GC, and can be equipped with two Thermal Conductivity Detectors (TCD's), one Flame Ionization Detector (FID) and a JAS ValveBox. This valve box includes the sampling- and columnswitching valves and may accommodate (micro-) packed columns too.
Depending on the type of natural gas to be analyzed, or the method to follow, each channel is fully independent and designed to determine the concentration of all permanent gases, including hydrogen, hydrogen sulfide and the individual hydrocarbon components and a single analysis.
The parallel set-up of the channels allow you to run these channels simultaneously.
JAS has various options available to adapt and extend the Mach-RGA to your specific application(s):
- Liquid sampling valves for LPG sampling
- Longer Alumina PLOT column for improved separation of impurities in bulk hydrocarbon-streams
- JAS Report Generator Software for automatic calculation of the preferred physical properties after each analysis
- JAS Methanizer for trace level CO and CO2 analysis
- JAS GICU, the Gas Injection Control Unit. The GICU is a "state of the art" loop filling manager, which p.a. delivers reproducible results for gaseous matrices with variable pressures.