Increased laboratory efficiency
A constant, uninterrupted gas supply of guaranteed purity eliminates interruptions of analyses to change cylinders and reduces the amount of instrument re-calibrations required.
The very limited internal volume (less than 50 ml) allows safe use of the gas generators where the use of cylinders is risky or prohibited.
The application of tested safety technologies stops the unit in the event of leaks or malfunctions
Gas generators can be installed in the laboratory, on or under a bench, eliminating the need for long gas lines from cylinders secured elsewhere.
- Patented gas/water separator electronically controlled
- LCD touch screen : with indication in real time : H2 outlet pressure, H2 flowrate, water quality, water level, cartridge saturation, system status with auto-diagnostics of breakdown with alarms
- Water tank protected and filtered
- Automatic checking for internal leaks to guarantee maximum safety
- Remote PC monitoring in standard via RS232 and RS485 in option (allow the end user to be connected with the manufacturer for remote diagnostics). To learn more, click here